Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Farmer's Wife Check-In...Week 28

Block #52 Hovering Hawks and Block #70 Prairie Queen




So these are this weeks blocks. And this is the half way point in the quilt along.  Most exciting!  Both of these blocks were fun to make.  No major problems or obstacles.  I should have fussy cut the little butterfly for the centre block on Prairie Queen on an angle since the blocks will be set on point but I didn't.  Darn but only a little darn.

The Sew Mama Sew Giveaway Day is coming up fast.  I will be participating with a giveaway and wirte up all the details ahead of time!  I wouldn't want anyone to miss out!  I think it is going to be a fantastic day filled with a zillion giveaways!  I am off to rest my annoying headache.

1 comment:

  1. Aw Cathy sorry to hear that you have headache - hope you are feeling better soon. Great blocks too - your quilt is going to look wonderful

    ReplyDelete