Sunday, May 20, 2012

On the design wall...playing with scraps


The really great thing about the Blogger's Quilt Festival is all the inspiration you find in other people's quilts.  After seeing this quilt, I started playing with scraps this afternoon.  So much fun!!!!  I think I could have this on the back burner and just keep making blocks until I have a quilt.

Other than making string blocks, we took a road trip to the book store and I found this....  Woo hoo!



Don't forget to stop by tomorrow for the start of the Sew Mama Sew giveway day!  Linking up with Judy's Design Wall Monday!  Have a super rest of your Sunday.  We have a long weekend for Victoria Day so an extra day of sewing is in my future!

the pond looking pond like


5 comments:

  1. Love the colors on your design wall.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute block and I love your colors too. I have been looking for that magazine and can't seem to get my hands on it. I will have to keep looking, there is usually some great things in it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that same quilt on QBF caught my eye too! Love your colors - so soothing. I have so many ideas swirling in my head - I don't know which new quilt to start next!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks like a cool block! More please!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your blocks are great. Love the colors!!

    ReplyDelete