Monday, March 26, 2012

Festival of Scrappiness

Rachel at Stitched In Color is hosting the "Festival of Scrappiness!"  I have entered two of my quilts made from scraps.  My Wonky Scrappy Little Star quilt which I made in January.  I love it!

And I put my Granny square quilt top in too though I may be stretching it a bit.  While it is totally a scrap quilt, I have not sandwiched it yet.  I am not sure if it qualifies.  Eek!

Pop on over to Rachel's blog and check out all the fabulous scrappy projects.  If you have made a scrappy quilt, why don't you enter?  It just has to have been finished in 2012.  So exciting!

On the sewing front, I made a cover my new iPad.  Actually, I made 2.  The first one was an epic fail.  Really nicely constructed but about 1/2" too small.  I tried to fix it but then it just looked like I tried to fix it.  I tried again and I quite like the second attempt.   Photos tomorrow.  I am learning how to use my iPad and would appreciate any helpful hints from iPad users out there in blog land.  I need to know about some good apps!

4 comments:

  1. Are you able to write your blog on your iPad?
    If I were the judge your quilts would win.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They both look great! I hope to try my hand at those granny squares soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seriously love both of these quilts! you just can't go past scrap quilts can you!

    ReplyDelete