Thursday, June 14, 2012

I have to say...

 I let out a giant squeal yesterday when I read an email from my lovely bloggy friend, Jan-Maree.  Jan-Maree let me know that the Wedding Quilt appeared on the Aurifil Thread's Facebook page on Monday last.  Good grief!  It took me a bit to find it.  I had to find Monday, then scroll over to find it.  And there it was!!!!!  Who knew?

Off to quilt guild this evening.  I have my bag all packed with 2 quilts to show, fat quarters to swap, draw prize to donate and goodies to gobble.  Can't forget my name tag!


I played with a patchwork wheel block on the weekend.  In pink.  Love the block but need to play with the pink a bit.  I like to make a test block and live with it for a bit.  I think I will alternate the pinks where I have used the same pink solid. I also have not got enough variety in the pink prints in this test block.   Hmmmm.  More thinking.  Hmmm. It screams pink, doesn't it????

Happy Thursday.

2 comments:

  1. I am so pleased I told you -for some reason I assumed you would know! But I am not surorised! It was only a matter of time till you became famous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Cathy! your show n tell at our guild meeting was delightful!! I love ALL your work.

    ReplyDelete