52" by 70"
Vintage sheets... 4" squares
quilted by me
soft and comfy
done like dinner
I finished the medical room quilt yesterday. I hand stitched the binding on while watching mindless television.
Miss USA to confess. I have to say that as I was stitching, I did not really watch the broadcast but rather listened to the dialogue. It was not riveting. I actually started stitching to Adele Live in London. That was great! But then came Miss USA.
Anyway, here is the finish. I quilted this with some lovely bright green Aurifil 40 wt. Simple grid pattern, not too dense. I used Aurifil 50 wt in white in the bobbin. That worked splendidly. Backed with a cotton vintage sheet. I will take this off to school tomorrow and install it on the medical room bed. I will banish the scratchy blanket to the earthquake supplies. In the event of an earthquake, I imagine we would not be too picky about the overall scratchiness of a blanket. I will still need to do a few more things to finish the medical room makeover but at least it is a start!
Linking up with Fabric Tuesday at Quilt Story and Sew Modern Monday!
Have a lovely evening!