Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!

 I found this Valentine in a box of things from my Nanna.  I think I probably sent it to my Nanna and Grampa when I was about 6 or 7.  Now that makes this card a true antique!  Notice how the "p" is backwards and I still turned out okay.  (Husband might not agree with me though! Hee hee!)  I tell parents all the time not to worry so much about letter reversals.

And I made a few Valentine's for Husband, Daughter and her visiting friend.  Hedgehog Heaven fabric! and some lovely bees.
Valentine's Day is just so much fun at an elementary school.  The school had a lovely vanilla fragrance from all the cupcakes.  And little children were so excited to give out their cards.  A lovely bit of fun in a dreary February.  Happy Valentine's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment