Friday, February 1, 2013

Fresh Sewing Day and Just Three




Not too bad!  Happy February!  A few finishes for the month and fabulous progress on some other projects.  This past month I made and sent off my first ever bee blocks, participated in the Triple Zip along, signed up for the Modern Scrappy Bits Swap round 3 (signs up close tonight!), had a sew in with the Vancouver Modern Quilt Guild, made some pouches, finished 2 quilts and finished all the blocks for my scrappy trip around the world!  Phew!

My Just Three goals for February are pretty straight forward!

1)  Finish my scrappy trip
2)  Finish my broken diamonds quilt that I have not even shared except for a pile of cut up solid fabric
3) Do my February bee blocks that are paper pieced!!!!!!

So easy!

How did I do on my January Just Three?

1. Finish the another star quilt  Done!  Right up there in the mosaic!

2. Complete the new quilt   Yep!  Done... the black, red and grey one.  I jsut have to mail it off!

3. Bee Blocks!    Done and received!

Linking up with Tracey for Just Three and Lynne for Fresh Sewing Day!  How did you do?

Lily's Quilts



8 comments:

  1. Gorgeousness happened to you in January! :-). Have fun working on your February goals.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such beautiful January projects! Both of your quilts are so eye-catching. Good luck in February...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh Cathy, I'm currently making a Road to Tennessee quilt like your red and grey one! I was looking at your pictures and they have given me the drive to finish mine up! I notice you did straight line quilting and it looks quite nice. I've started thinking about that process and it's left me a bit befuddled at the moment. Great work for January!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did great! Looking forward to seeing what you cook up in February

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on all of the finishes! I am starting to love this end of the month feeling!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have had a really productive month!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on all the finishes. Good luck for this month.

    ReplyDelete