Monday, February 4, 2013

The thing about corn bread is...



MMM... yummy.  I love cornbread. Love it.  Husband is not really a fan but something I must have said awhile ago convinced him to give it a whirl.  He made it then and it was good but not like it was when he made it yesterday.  MMMMM.  Awesome.  I asked what made the difference and he humbly admitted that this time he had followed the recipe.  So silly.  And this is the recipe.  Michael Smith... Food Network.  

It was so good that I could have eaten the whole batch when it was warm and just out of the oven.  But I didn't and that was a good thing because I got to have some in my lunch today.

Linking up with Deb of Triple Zip fame for Tuesday at the Table.  But I will do that on Tuesday.

3 comments:

  1. I read the title of this post in my reader and said in my mind, "THAT IT IS DELICIOUS!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love corn bread too!! I am from Australia and didn't even KNOW about it's amazingness until I lived in the USA for a year. I now put on Thanksgiving each year for my family and we eat delicious cornbread then!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh I'm a corn bread lover too! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete