Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Work in Progress...



1)  Broken Diamonds is quilted and is in progress.  I am really happy with how this turned out.  The binding is the fabulous Kona charcoal and the back... you can see it a squidge in the picture.  The snazzy giant text print from Ikea.  What fabulous quilt backing that is!  I must get more!!!!!  And to give credit where credit is due, this quilt is inspired completely by the quilt that Kati made.  She did not have a pattern or a tutorial but I had an idea.  And it worked!!!!!

2)  Modern Scrappy Bits swap project done!

3)  Text fabric for the Text me a charm Canadian swap is in the mail!!!!!

4)  Road to Fortune scrap paper pieced quilt that is allowed to be a slow project.  One block a week.  Is on schedule.  One block made!  : )

5)  I have to prep a project for the guild sew in this Saturday!  Eeek!  When is that going to happen?????




10 comments:

  1. Why didn't I see that fabric last time I was at Ikea? LOL. Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Ikea fabric for the back. the one block a week idea is great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your block. The quilting is great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been making quilts too long! I need some instruction in finding and choosing those 'MODERN' fabrics -- I love them but for some reason don't see them in my own choices of fabric?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, can't wait to see Broken Diamonds -- the sneak peek looks fab!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love what I can see of that quilt!! Anxious to see it opened up...lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful quilt! Do you have elves helping you at night? You get so much done! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I totally fell in love with your paper pieced block. I`m also looking forward to see your finished quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on the finish! That block is gorgeous and much too tempting .....

    ReplyDelete