1) Broken Diamonds is quilted and is in progress. I am really happy with how this turned out. The binding is the fabulous Kona charcoal and the back... you can see it a squidge in the picture. The snazzy giant text print from Ikea. What fabulous quilt backing that is! I must get more!!!!! And to give credit where credit is due, this quilt is inspired completely by the quilt that Kati made. She did not have a pattern or a tutorial but I had an idea. And it worked!!!!!
2) Modern Scrappy Bits swap project done!
3) Text fabric for the Text me a charm Canadian swap is in the mail!!!!!
4) Road to Fortune scrap paper pieced quilt that is allowed to be a slow project. One block a week. Is on schedule. One block made! : )
5) I have to prep a project for the guild sew in this Saturday! Eeek! When is that going to happen?????