Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Work in Progress Wednesday



1)  Basted.  Quilted and bound.  Ready for a photo opportunity.  Look at that strange light shining on the quilt when I was getting it all sandwiched!  It was SUNSHINE!


2)  Broken Diamonds.  I have been making a giant mess with solids.  I have some how forgotten to take a picture of the progress other than an giant pile of little bits of fabric.  I am almost at the stage where I have to figure out how to attach all the blocks together.  It will be sure to be brain draining.

3)  Bee Blocks!  Ready to mail and I now am comfy with paper piecing (still need a stitch ripper handy!) and I am dying to make more of these blocks because they are so darn cool.

So that's it!  Linking up with Lee at Freshly Pieced and the Needle and Thread Network!
WIPWednesday

13 comments:

  1. I love your scrappy trip along! Mine is awaiting backing. The pile of colour are yummy too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your scrappy trip is gorgeous. Don't keep us waiting too long k?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoa, sunshine! What is that thing you speak of? hehe Looks like we might be getting some here today, at least the sky looks semi-bright at the moment. :) Your progress looks great. I love the scrappy trip quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have been busy. I love the candy colours of your trip along. Can not wait to see the finished quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  5. looks like you have a lot on the go :) lovely work

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your "trip" quilt too, and such an amazing array of solids!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your blog is one of my favorites and I am so glad to learn that you are Canadian too (I'm on Vancouver Island). Those paper pieced bee blocks are yummy and as was that broken diamond but more than I could handle right now. In fact I'm learning lots with the scrappy around the world quilt! Thanks for sharing and please keep blogging - love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. love how your 'trips' have turned out! what a fun internet trend to get caught up in, eh?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your scrappy trips quilt is lovely and interesting pile of,scraps :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your scrappy trips quilt. I can't wait until I can take pictures in the sunshine again... I leave for work in the morning and it's dark; I come home at night and it's dark... Can't wait for Spring!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the colors in your scrappy trip quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  12. That quilt is the embodiment of spring.

    ReplyDelete