Friday, January 28, 2011

Happiness is...

Today is the 29th anniversary of husband and my first date.  We always celebrate this day as well as our wedding anniversary.  Of course, husband would never admit to being a romantic but gosh darn, he is.   We went out for dinner.  That was fun but the food wasn't as good as at home.  Husband is a fine cook.  Before coming home though, we stopped to look at irons.  My iron has not been making me happy.  It just doesn't seem to get as hot as it used to and then I cannot press things as well.  Frustration!  I now have a new iron and oh my goodness, talk about the BMW, the Rolls Royce, the cat's meow of all that is an iron!  Husband convinced me to buy the Rowenta.  It is so lovely.  It is so shiny new that I can't stand it!



Husband said Happy Anniversary!  He told me that I am having so much fun with my quilting that I deserve the best.  How romantic!  How lovely!  He's a keeper.

No comments:

Post a Comment