Saturday, October 27, 2012

Does it get any better?


Cheezies.  My downfall.  I love these super crunchy, cheesy snacks so much that I cannot be trusted with them.  Husband bought them for me today as a treat.  Mmmm.  These are Canadian Cheezies.  They are the best.  The even have a little maple leaf on the package and the quote... "vrai fromage."  It just doesn't get any better.  14 wee bags of them.  Be still my beating heart.


Oh!  More good stuff!  A new iron!  Cheezies and a new iron.  How can I stand it?  Life is just too good.  I fried my first Rowenta.  I think it had slowly been dying but I didn't quite realize it until yesterday when the  light came on but no heat happened.  Not quite two years of Rowenta bliss and then the heating element went.  Drat.  I bought another one.  Because it is just such a beauty.  I bought the extended warranty though.  I am good for 3 years of replacement protection in case it goes.  Husband told me it will burn out in 3 years and 1 day.  Such negative thinking!  Check out this picture.  Cheezies and a new Rowenta in the same picture.


6 comments:

  1. Perfect combination!! I can't be trusted with cheesiest either!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol! I dont even like Cheezies but I can't go more than a couple of weeks before I need to have some. The cravings get out of control. So weird. I actually tossed some in a parcel to California for a private swap… just to spread the Canadiana.

    Let me know how you like your iron. I'm looking for a new one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I grew up with these cheezies - brings back SUCH good memories. My mom and dad loved them. My have to indulge again soon! Thanks for the reminder.

    ReplyDelete
  4. YUM! Cheezies are my favorite ever, add a new iron to the mix- dreamy!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have had my Rowenta for at least 10 years problem free. They are worth it.
    ann

    ReplyDelete