Monday, October 29, 2012

Scrappy Swap!


I have joined a new scrappy swap and I have lurked and spied on my secret partner.  I had some fun pulling some scraps on the weekend for her.  Then I had to go through the mental turmoil of making a decision about what to make for that one handmade item to send along with all the scrap fun.  I finally settled on a covered journal.  And that is what you see in the picture.  What do you think?  I did some hand quilting on it last night.  Almost finished!  I just need to do the final construction on the flaps so that the journal can stay nice and snug inside the cover. 

Here are the scraps that I have pulled so far!  Fun, fun, fun!


3 comments:

  1. I like where your going with this, I would be happy if you were my partner :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great scraps! Bright and cheery. And IMHO you can never go wrong with a new journal.....

    ReplyDelete