Sunday, October 14, 2012

Some scrappy goodness!







I have had a little bit of fun with this yesterday.  Red, purple, yellow, pink and orange wonky scrappy log cabins!  25 blocks so far with green and blue yet to make appearances!  And my scrap boxes do not look any different, people!  I have to confess that I did not press any seams until the block was together.  I just flattened them with my trusty finger.  The blocks are a happy 8.5" square!  Eek!  I love it!

This is all part of the Scrappy Stash Quilt Along over at Ellison Lane Quilts.







Have scraps!  It isn't too late to join in the fun!

Ellison Lane Quilts

Linking up with Amy Lou Who for the Not at the Sewing Summit linky party and Judy's Design Wall Monday.

8 comments:

  1. 25 blocks! You've got a great start! And haven't even made a dent in the scraps?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooooh! Beautiful..love the purple especially...I havent gotten to that color pile yet...soon soon..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi remember me! Trying to sneak in some blog time while waiting for sonat a school thing! Love the scrappy blocks. Gorgeous cheery colours, hoping to see what else you have been doing before son comes out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Reminds me of candy! Looks great so far...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great looking blocks. I started on the weekend too.

    ReplyDelete