Wednesday, October 3, 2012

WIP Wednesday and Just Three!


I have 3 works in progress as we speak.

1)  I started another Mendocino needle book for a door prize donation at our next quilt guild meeting.  I love it!  I just had to make another one.



2)  And then I started another quilt!!!  Oh, I love this block and I am having a lot of fun with fabric!!!  I am using all sorts of lovely Martha Negley prints and Amy Butler and and and....  This is a block that I found at Fresh Lemons.  



3)  My Proverbial quilt is coming along!

And that is it for now.  Thanksgiving is coming in Canada and I think that will mean very little sewing time but who knows!

Now for the Just Three!

Last month I said...


So those are my Just Three goals.  Easy Peasy.  And they were.  For this month.

1.  Finish the "Feels Like Fall"  quilt.  Just needs binding so we should be good there.   Check!
2.  Make more progress on my Proverbial quilt.  So doable.
3.  Make more fabric covered journals.  At least 3 more.  Maybe some Jane Market bags too.

Oh my goodness!!!!!  I did it all!  I cannot believe it!  I also made a couple of baby quilts.  

Here are some new ones.

1.  How about  I get some work done on my Proverbial quilt.  Ya.  I can do that.  
2.  I will finish the "another star" block quilt that I just started on (the blocks above).  Mmm.  That is a brave goal.  
3.  And I think I should make some zippy pouches.  Maybe 2 or 3.  



7 comments:

  1. So much to love here! Mendichino AND Martha Negley? Swooooon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mendocino needle book = gorgeousness! And I love the grey/yellow colour scheme for your proverbial quilt - it will be so lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So much loveliness!x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good for you accomplishing goals. Everything is looking great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The needle book and Sunshine quilt will be lovely !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on all your finishes and good luck with this months goals.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very fun projects! Love the little mermaid needle book! Thanks for linking up to wip Wednesday last week where I had the pleasure of guest-hosting!

    ReplyDelete