Saturday, October 13, 2012

How about a little bit of flea market finds?


How could I resist?  Simply lovely and a bargain at a $1 each so they came home with me.  Other than that, I did pick up some fabric that will make fabulous Jane Market bags.  Not this weekend though because I was spending quality time with my sewing machine all day whipping up monochromatic scrappy log cabins.  I will show those off tomorrow because I had one heck of a lot of fun churning those out.

Off to visit with my card ladies tonight.  On the agenda... whist, good eats and lots of laughing guaranteed!

10 comments:

  1. LOVE the ornaments, hope you have a fun evening.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your new ornaments. I remember my parents having these exact same on their tree :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, now those bring back some memories.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you have a blast! Pretty ornaments!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those ornaments are awesome! They wouldn't last long around here right now though. Ladies' card night sounds so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohmygosh I love those ornaments!! I have a slight obsession with anything vintage christmas :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh, love these! I have a few vintage ornaments on my tree that get placed up high away from little hands. Great deal!

    ReplyDelete