Saturday, October 20, 2012


I signed up for another scrappy swap!  This one is the Scrappy Swap hosted by Kat who blogs at Diary of a Flutter.Kat.  Sign ups are still open if you are interested in a fun wee swap.  One of the stipulations was that you had to hurry up and post an inspiration mosaic.  EEk!  Such pressure.  I used Big Huge Labs and then uploaded it to Flikr.  EEk!  It worked.  It was tricky to decide what to include in my inspiration mosaic.  I think it shows that I like colour.

and for some most exciting news, I won a pattern for a market square tote on Felicity's blog.  The tote is designed by Nikki, The girl who quilts.  I have already downloaded the pdf pattern and it is very, very thorough and easy to follow so I will have to get cracking!  Thank you, Felicity!!!

Back to sewing.  Actually, not true.  Down to the exercise bike.  But I will be able to ponder my wonky log cabin scrap quilt layout while I cycle from my perch on the bike seat!!!

1 comment: