Saturday, October 6, 2012

Quilt in the works



It is officially four blocks.  Of course there is not enough variety in the blocks yet because I tend to make them in pairs but it is making me happy so far.  I love them on point and I am liking the way the white square will appear between the blocks.  I just love the way quilt blocks make secondary patterns when you stick the blocks altogether.  Happiness in a quilt block.  Just like that.

Oh and the link to the block is over at Fresh Lemons.  And she has just made a fabulous star quilt to take as a sample to the Sewing Summit.  
Linking up wit Judy's Design Wall Monday!

Happy Weekend!

3 comments:

  1. Wow, yours are great! I followed your link and that quilt and her sampler with thw wonky blocks are awesome! Can't wait to see the quilt you make!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, yours are great! I followed your link and that quilt and her sampler with thw wonky blocks are awesome! Can't wait to see the quilt you make!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifully done, love the fabric you are using. Your blocks are going to make a very vibrant quilt!

    ReplyDelete