Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Work In Progress Wednesday


1) Well!  Among other things, I did get all my letters together into words.  Now I have to figure out how far apart the lines need to be and of course, attach the words together into phrases.  This is total progress!

2)  I also finished my Scrappy Stash QAL quilt but I haven't blogged about that yet.  Trust me.  It is finished!

3)  I finished the hand quilting on my Scrappy Swap handmade item journal cover and just have to do a little machine sewing so that the flaps are constructed on the journal cover.

4)  And I made more blocks for the another star quilt.  Oh yes, I did!

5)  I also made these....  Jane Market Bags.  They go together so fast!



Linking up with the Needle and Thread Network and Lee at Freshly Pieced for Work in Progress Wednesday!

12 comments:

  1. I just LOVE your sunshine project. It makes me smile every time I see it! Those Jane bags look great - perfect size.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything looks fabulous! You are getting so much done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your proverbial progress Cathy! You've tackled such a long phrase, I'm impressed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your proverbial quilt is looking amazing so far!

    ReplyDelete
  5. you are on a roll and singing as you go! Lovely work.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're amazing! You get so much done...awesome, just awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the Jane Market Bag too! OMGoodness! I have definitely gotten my $ worth from that pattern! Made probably 10 so far and have plenty more to make! I also love the Sunshine quilt. I may have to make one like that! I always sing that to my DH when he is having a bad day.
    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You're been productive!! Your proverbial quilt is going to rock!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great projects! You sure get a lot done.....

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love that sunshine! I can't wait to see it all together!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for ur abundant announcement on web architecture account we aswell board superior web architecture and development casework on affordable bulk plz attending already estetik

    ReplyDelete