Monday, October 22, 2012

Rainbow Flimsy



We have a Scrappy Stash  flimsy!  This was yesterday and you can see that there was official and possibly measurable snowfall.  Webster thought it was quite the thing.  Not only did this emerge as a flimsy but I also got the back made and the whole rainbow explosion of scrappy goodness spray basted.  It is resting on the floor, ready to quilt.  

The Blogger's Festival of Quilts is coming up this Friday.  I have already decided which quilt I am going to enter.  It's a secret.  What about you?  Have you entered before?  It is a lot of fun to see all the quilts!

4 comments:

  1. OMG Cathy! Its stunning! I really really love it! See? I told you that you would catch up to me, now I am behind...cut off date is Friday to show our blocks...I've moved alot of my sewing stuff from the old house to the new house but I have to find the sack with my finished blocks and then complete the colors I havent gotten done...ARGH!! So much to do and I am so unorganized right now...I'm going crazy!! HELP!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I am loving what you have done so far. Gorgeous. I haven't had any time to finish the quilt I was going to show for the Bloggers Quilt Festival do will wait til the next one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautiful! I love how you laid the colors out.

    ReplyDelete