Thursday, October 4, 2012

Random Thursday!



Husband was making buns.  Seriously.  Is it just me?  I won't say anything more.  Let's just let this picture speak for itself.

We had frost this morning.  Two mornings in a row.  I love fall.

Did I mention I am going to Disneyland?  Just for the day.  I am taking 5 of my students on a "Dreams Take Flight" trip.  It gives me goosebumps.  We are currently counting sleeps.

Happy Canadian Thanksgiving.

Off to pick grapes with Husband.

Linking up with Cindy at Live a Colorful Life for Random Thursday.




7 comments:

  1. Your husband has the makings for some nice buns ;O)
    You're one busy gal!
    Happy Thanksgiving to you to!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice buns there who modeled. have fun at disney.
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm super glad you linked up. This picture is priceless!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOl!! Man oh Man can that Man bake! Does look like a butt crack though...hahahaha, someone had to say it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice Buns!!! Too funny! Have fun at The Happiest Place on Earth!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your husband's buns! Not sure I could eat them though!

    ReplyDelete