Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Work in Progress Wednesday!



I have several works in progress on the go!  Disneyland was fantastic!  Yawn!  I am so tired!  23 hours without sleep!  Fabulous memories for all my little Disneyland buddies!  We even did back to back Space Mountain!

1)  I have made a bit more progress on my another star quilt.  I do really like this!  I threw a white sheet over the guest bed to play with these blocks and you can see my Swoon quilt peeking through.  Oops!  I am using a bunch of Kaffe Fassett and Martha Negley scraps and fat quarters.  It is a lot of fun to put together these vibrant colours!


2)  My proverbial quilt is "humming along!"  I am joining Krista at Poppyprint for this quilt along using Denyse Schmidt's Proverbial quilt pattern.  I am so excited about this quilt!  Swoon is peeking out here too!


3)  And 25 scrappy delights for the Scrappy Stash quilt along just need me to get busy with some blue and green blocks.  I am surprised how quickly I had 25 blocks and how little difference this made to my scrap boxes!

So that is it!  Works in progress and a perma-smile on my face after spending an incredible day at Disneyland.

Linking up with Lee at Freshly Pieced for Work in Progress Wednesday and the Needle and Thread Network too!



6 comments:

  1. All three projects are looking GREAT! Those Wonky blocks sure do go fast and you are right...not making a huge dent in the scrap pile...ahh well, just make more than one quilt!! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your wonky blocks...great job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. great projects I think you'll be busy for a while :)
    in stitches

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have come to your blog and am leaving inspired by it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all of your projects, but especially your proverbial quilt. It just speaks to me. (I didn't realize that had a double meaning until I typed it. Ha!)

    beaniekins84(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete