Monday, November 5, 2012

A wee pouch...


I downloaded this pattern the other day.  I cut out the fabric and had this wee cutie made in just a short time.  So much fun!  This is the size small pleated pouch and I used some scraps, including some from the Modern Scrappy Bits Swap!  I have to say that the pattern directions are awesome and I made no boo boos when making this.  No stitch ripper required.  Slick and speedy.  Now what am I going to use it for?  Hmmm.  I suggested to Husband that he could pin it to his t-shirt if he needed a pocket to put, let's see... dry wall screws in or something.  He gave me the look.  You know.  That look.

It is just the right size for some tea bags, a gift card, some hexies for a sew on the go pouch.  Maybe all those store cards that take up so much room in your wallet.  Sweet!

4 comments:

  1. I just love it!! I can think of a lot of things that could go in it.
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've made a few of her patterns and they are all great. Your little pouch is adorable - looks like the perfect type of project to use up little bits.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the little pouch. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete