Friday, November 23, 2012

Swap Pouch and it is done!


I had a goal that I would get this all ready to go today.  I signed up for the Modern Scrappy Bits Swap part 2.  I did a bit of lurking and thought I would make a zippy pouch for a "take on the go" sewing and stuff.  Or really for whatever my swap partner wishes to do with it.  I used a whack of sewing related scraps as you can see.  I am a bit zipper phobic but I put on my big girl pants and went for it.  I think I did okay.  At least I am smiling.  Then the scraps.  This was a lot of fun to put together and I hope they fit the bill!



Ready to go.  I even used a bit of fabric to make a wee Christmas card.  He he he!


Linking up with Amanda Jean at Finish it Up Friday!

8 comments:

  1. That pouch is so much fun - love the colour combo. Your partner is so lucky to be receiving that awesome package!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute little pouch! And looks like you did a good job on the zipper! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loooove that wonderland scissors print. The pouch is delightful and congrats on big girl pants -- the zip looks like it's pretty great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pouch, I am zipper phobic too! Your parnter is going to love this, the fabrics you chose are great and I love love the scraps, fingers crossed that you could be my partner!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the fabrics that you used for it. I think your swap partner will be very pleased.

    ReplyDelete