Thursday, November 8, 2012

Random Thursday




Look at me already to go.  Look at the really dated 1970s flooring downstairs.   Tonight is de-stash at the quilt guild.  So exciting!!!!!!  My elbows are all sharpened and my shoes are extra speedy.  I have polished my glasses too so I can spy some really wonderful bits.  Look at all the stuff I am de-stashing!  So much fun!

Today was the day that most of the leaves blew out of the trees. The blueberries lost most of their leaves too.  It is funny how that goes.


Despite the leaves falling, I picked the last rose of summer on the weekend.  Isn't it a beauty?  It had an incredibly long stem as well.  It smelled heavenly.

Happy Diwali!

Linking up with Cindy for Random Thursday.

3 comments:

  1. Whoa, look at you! De-stash away! :) Lovely rose. Our neighbours have a clematis that got cut to the ground earlier in the summer when they had their house painted and it has amazingly come back and is flourishing and FULL of blooms at the moment. We get to enjoy these little bits beauty, don't we?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Postagem caprichada,uma embalagem de tecido e rosa maravilhosa,parabéns.Fez a minha hora na net.beijos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a lot of de-stash!! Did you come home with just as much? And that rose is just gorgeous! I'm sorry to see the last of the roses for the season...

    ReplyDelete