Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Work In Progress Wednesday!




1)  This is the most exciting work in progress.  Yep.  Another wall of shelves.  This one is directly behind my sewing table and will house all my sewing stuff.  You know.  Thread.  Buttons. Scrap boxes.   Stuff!  I even put a little framed sign that says Blueberry Patch on one of the shelves.  Husband says that I am staking my claim.  The drawers now have drawer faces and the primer is being applied as we speak.  Oh my goodness, I cannot wait!  I ordered some bin handles for the drawers last night!  


2)  I am still chugging away on the Another Star quilt.  It is has migrated to the design floor as it has outgrown the design bed.  I think I am almost there with only a few more blocks to make. 


3)  Proverbial Sunshine.  No progress.  The finished top needs a back and that just has not happened yet. 

4)  Modern Scrappy Bits Swap Part 2:  Partners have been assigned.  I have started pulling scraps but I have not decided what the handmade item will be.  I think I will take care of this on the weekend.  

5)  I have started some pillows too but I have absolutely no photos of those yet.  Oops!

Linking up with Lee at Freshly Pieced for Work In Progress Wednesday and the Needle and Thread Network.

If you haven't checked it out yet, the Canadian Quilters Connect Blogathon Canada is going on all week!


Sunday, November 18
Kick-off!
Michele
Monday, November 19
BC
Felicity
Monday, November 19
BC
Cathy
Tuesday, November 20
NS
Jeanette
Tuesday, November 20
NB
Holly
Wednesday, November 21
AB
Shena
Wednesday, November 21
SK
Patti
Thursday, November 22
QC
Marika
Thursday, November 22
MB
Heather
Friday, November 23
YT
Vivian
Friday, November 23
YT
Janet
Saturday, November 24
ON
Cathi
Saturday, November 24
ON
Cara
Saturday, November 24
ON
Kaye







11 comments:

  1. Oh My Goodness. Those shelves are AMAZING - lucky lucky you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh you wall of shelveing and drawers are amazing. I wish I had a space to sew where I could have something like that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I meant shelving... No idea where that extra e came from :)

      Delete
  3. Insanely jealous of all those shelves and drawers. My quilting room is hard to move around in because of all the bins and piles.

    (I like the quilts too, especially Another Star.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh to have a wall of shelves like that. I would be proud too! Can't wait to see it all finished. I enjoyed visiting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking forward to seeing this full of fabric!

    ReplyDelete
  6. awesome wall!
    Love the stars too! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. My hubby is one who works hard,but not smart - he could never make shelves like that, so I have to create taped together milk crates! Your stars are quite wonderful too. The large print makes those stars quite striking!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I clicked on your photo at Freshly Pieced so I could drool over all the storage... I didn't expect to see 2 gorgeous tops as well!! The stars are wonderful, but I am in deep lurve with your Proverbial Sunshine quilt! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Drooling here too! That is so great to have all that shelf space! Looking good! We renovated the kitchen and now the bathroom and I am getting all that storage space ;)...so nice to have room to stash our prized posessions ;)...Love your "Another Star" ...getting her done!

    ReplyDelete