I finished the hand made item for my Scrappy Swap Partner. I quite like it. I think she will too. I did a bit of hand quilting here and there. You cannot see it well at all but on the spine, I fussy cut a wee snail. Why not? I used a bit of the selvage from the Pips fabric just for fun.
I looked back at my Just Three goals from last month. Hmmm.
2. I will finish the "another star" block quilt that I just started on (the blocks above). Mmm. That is a brave goal.
And it was too brave. Mostly because I got sidetracked with the Scrappy Stash QAL. A quilt which I have finished but it just hasn't made its blog debut yet!
3. And I think I should make some zippy pouches. Maybe 2 or 3.
Oh man, this was a bust as well. I did, however, make a needle book for the quilt guild draw prize, several Jane Market bags and a covered journal but no zippy pouches.
This month, my Just Three goals will be...
1. Finish the Another Star quilt.
2. Finish the Proverbial Sunshine quilt.
3. Make a few pillows. Maybe some Christmas ones?