Friday, November 2, 2012

Finish it up Friday and Just Three


I finished the hand made item for my Scrappy Swap Partner.  I quite like it.  I think she will too.  I did a bit of hand quilting here and there.  You cannot see it well at all but on the spine, I fussy cut a wee snail.  Why not?  I used a bit of the selvage from the Pips fabric just for fun.




I looked back at my Just Three goals from last month.  Hmmm.  


1.  How about  I get some work done on my Proverbial quilt.  Ya.  I can do that.    I made great progress with this goal. Yay me!
2.  I will finish the "another star" block quilt that I just started on (the blocks above).  Mmm.  That is a brave goal.

And it was too brave.  Mostly because I got sidetracked with the Scrappy Stash QAL.  A quilt which I have finished but it just hasn't made its blog debut yet!
  
3.  And I think I should make some zippy pouches.  Maybe 2 or 3.  

Oh man, this was a bust as well.  I did, however, make a needle book for the quilt guild draw prize, several Jane Market bags and a covered journal but no zippy pouches.  


This month, my Just Three goals will be...

1.  Finish the Another Star quilt.  
2.  Finish the Proverbial Sunshine quilt.
3.  Make a few pillows.  Maybe some Christmas ones?  

Linking up with Tracey for Just Three and also with Amanda Jean for Finish it up Fridays.  

5 comments:

  1. I love that fussy cut girl on the swing! Awesome notebook cover.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I almost got side track too, but instead I finished most of my goals. I kept telling myself nothing new until you finish some things. However, now I feel like I missed out on the scrappy stash QAL. Good luck on this months goals.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous notebook cover, love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute notebook cover! good luck with your goals!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cathy, I love this! Thank you so much, it's just perfect for me. I always have a notebook with me, writing notes to myself, etc, and Sherbet Pips is my favorite, ever. Well, that or Little Apples...I go back and forth all the time, it seems!

    Thank you again for everything!

    ReplyDelete