Saturday, November 10, 2012

The Haul...


This is what came home with me after the de-stash at our November quilt guild meeting.  Some yardage.  Lots of fat quarters including a stack of fat quarters from one of Robyn Pandolph's lines.  Total shabby chic or what?  One quilter's trash is another quilter's treasure!  Yes, that is even some Aurifil thread.  And scraps.  Yep, I found several bags of scraps.  My scrap boxes are stuffed.


It was so much fun pawing through the mountains are stuff.  There were piles of leftovers.  I took several boxes and have donated it all to a church group who are working to fill a container for Haiti.  The fabric and thread will be greatly appreciated there I am sure.  I was told that they had been looking for fabric!  Serendipity!

It was beautiful sunny day and our old kitty was having a heck of a good time in the sunshine.  Have a great rest of your day!

3 comments:

  1. We had a great sunny day but cold. You came home with some great fabric. I thought you were de-stashing not stashing. I love the trade fabric like that. Our guild did a FQ swap table last winter. I came home with some good ones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! You really scored, I see some cute stuff there! What a big Chrismas cactus...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heehee so much fun!! You got my scrap bag with the thread in it- my machine eats and shreds Aurifil so I'm glad you got it and it'll go to good use! And thank you for donating the leftovers for Haiti- that is so great!!

    ReplyDelete