Monday, November 12, 2012

On the design wall...



Today is pillow day in craft sale production.  I cranked out this one early this morning and it is already together and waiting for quilting and a back.  Wonky, wonky little star is a favourite of mine.  I do have a tutorial here.   FYI.  I am finding rather odd to be creating things for imaginary people.  I am grateful to having a long weekend with an extra sewing day.  I am rather in factory production.  It is really silly after having had much notice that the sale was happening, I couldn't envisage what I should have as inventory until just recently.  So I have been in eek, sew something mode.

One more week until the Sew Sister's Blogathon Canada starts!   Be back here next Monday because I share day one duties and there will be a giveaway!

Linking up with Judy's Design Wall Monday.  

2 comments:

  1. Odd, yes, but also freeing - imaginary people are so much easier to make the perfect thing for. :-)

    ReplyDelete