Friday, September 23, 2011

And we have a winner!!!!


True Random Number Generator  26Powered by RANDOM.ORG








I am delighted to announce that the winner of the cat fat quarters is.... Stray Stitches!  And if you have not checked out Linda's blog, you absolutely should because it is just wonderful.  I love the little tidbits of information that start each blog post.  Totally lovely.  I have sent off an email and will pop the fabric in the mail asap.




Have a super rest of your day!  We just finished a lovely dinner with clever son and his lovely girlfriend.  More on that later!










2 comments:

  1. Woohoo!! I'm so happy to have selected as the winner of those wonderful fat quarters!!! And thank you for your kind words about my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Linda. I am sure to see some gorgeous Hexies out of these.
    Thank you Cathy for having this giveaway.

    ReplyDelete