Monday, September 12, 2011

We have a winner!




True Random Number Generator  14Powered by RANDOM.ORG
And the winner of the four autumn/Halloween fat quarters is Delores!!!  How exciting!  I will send Delores an email and get the fabric happiness in the mail for her asap.  Congratulations, Delores!

This evening I will be busy getting all the fabric ready to donate.  I finally made contact with the teacher at the high school who was understandably excited about the windfall.  Husband will be happy to see more of his house and less of the garbage bags of fabric stacked up!

I just want to say welcome to all my new followers and thank you to all my followers for stopping by as I ramble away here.  I will be putting up another giveaway this week so stay tuned!

On the quilting front, I have finished all the card tricks blocks and have the sashing on the blocks and am ready to sew the whole works together.  Then it will be the borders which will be scrappy I am thinking.  Fun city!

Have a lovely evening!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks, Cathy. Yes it is exciting to win!! Looking forward to creating something fallish/halloweenish!
    Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to Delores! Thanks for having such a great giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulaions Delores. Enjoy your lovely fabrics.
    thanks for the giveaway

    ReplyDelete