Tuesday, September 20, 2011

I Spy Fabric all the way from Australia!

Today I recieved some fabulous mail all the way from Australia.  The lovely and generous Jan-Maree who blogs at the Cherry Red Quilter sent me I Spy fabric!!!!   Jan-Maree knew I was planning to make an I Spy Wall quilt for my office at school.  I thought it would be something for the children who get sent to my office to look at.  Jan-Maree's father was a school principal so she could relate to my plan.  I was just so tickled to see what a great assortment she included in the package.


Thank you so much, Jan-Maree!  Look at it all...



Jan-Maree even inlcuded some fabulous fabrics with Aussie animals and some New Zealand kiwi birds too!  So cute!  I lived in NZ for a year so the kiwis are near and dear to my heart and I would never be able to find this fabric here in Canada!  Awesome!!!!!  Now I have no excuses not to get busy with my wall quilt project!  Fun, fun, fun!

Check out Jan-Maree's blog!  She is always up to something.  She is always stitching something up for all sorts of charities and she bakes up a storm!

Have a lovely Tuesday and don't forget to enter my giveway!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Looking forward to seeing what you do with it - have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see the finished article - the fabric is fab!
    Liz @ Shortbread & Ginger

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovley thoughtful blogger.
    Enjoy putting the I Spy together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great variety of fabric. I Spies are so fun. I am curious to see what you make.

    ReplyDelete